- RSS Channel Showcase 6829084
- RSS Channel Showcase 8044853
- RSS Channel Showcase 2021643
- RSS Channel Showcase 6151972
Articles on this Page
- 10/19/16--13:39: _Entertaining Outdoo...
- 11/21/16--14:25: _Give Your Outdoor R...
- 12/19/16--13:04: _4 Reasons to Celebr...
- 03/14/17--07:31: _Spring Gardens Are ...
- 04/27/17--06:30: _Designing an Outdoo...
- 05/01/17--09:26: _13 Subtle Ways to A...
- 05/08/17--12:55: _Add Life to Your Ou...
- 06/06/17--06:34: _Seek Shelter in the...
- 06/22/17--07:49: _Tricks of the Shade...
- 07/10/17--09:04: _8 Inviting Outdoor ...
- 09/01/17--11:52: _5 Ways to Take the ...
- 09/05/17--09:12: _How to Transform Yo...
- 10/19/16--13:39: Entertaining Outdoors in the Cooler Months
- 11/21/16--14:25: Give Your Outdoor Rooms a Cozy Winter Makeover
- 12/19/16--13:04: 4 Reasons to Celebrate Your Garden in Winter
- 03/14/17--07:31: Spring Gardens Are Waking — Here’s What to Do in March
- 04/27/17--06:30: Designing an Outdoor Kitchen
- 05/01/17--09:26: 13 Subtle Ways to Add Privacy to Your Yard
- 05/08/17--12:55: Add Life to Your Outdoor Space: the DIY Flower Box
- 06/06/17--06:34: Seek Shelter in the Shade This Summer
- 06/22/17--07:49: Tricks of the Shade – Designing a Pergola
- 07/10/17--09:04: 8 Inviting Outdoor Dining Rooms
- 09/01/17--11:52: 5 Ways to Take the Dull Out of Your Outdoor Furniture
- 09/05/17--09:12: How to Transform Your Unused Carport Into an Outdoor Dining Room
Keep the cooler months entertaining. All around the country, the autumn months are prime time for outdoor entertaining. Shorter days mean more opportunities for twilight dinner parties and happier happy hours. Cooler temps mean more comfortable conversations near cozy fire pits. Ready to plan the perfect outdoor party? We’ll show Read More
While it’s certainly true that in some regions sitting on the patio in midwinter is not realistic, for those who live in mild climates there’s no reason outdoor rooms must sit unused for several months. To tempt yourself onto the porch or patio, even when there’s a nip in the Read More
For many, winter is a period to slog through and a necessary evil — snow interferes with our travel plans, while windy days send chills deep into our bones. And yet, winter is a miracle. Without it, a lot of our plants and wildlife simply wouldn’t thrive. Here are four Read More
Clean your pruners and get out your gardening gloves. Spring is here, bringing longer days, fresh blooms and annual garden chores. In the Pacific Northwest and Southwest, it’s time to prune trees. Early bulbs and wildflowers are peeking their heads above the soil around the Northeast and Great Lakes regions. Read More
The post Spring Gardens Are Waking — Here’s What to Do in March appeared first on LiveAbode.
Outdoor kitchens have become increasingly popular over the years and we don’t see that changing any time soon. Whether you’re installing a new outdoor kitchen or giving it an update, consider these trends and tips to best enhance the design and functionality of your space. Trends to Watch This year’s Read More
Let’s face it: Even though we love our neighbors, we all occasionally want to step outside without having to strike up a conversation. Although fences and brick walls can do the trick, adding an extra divider, screen or plant barrier can block your neighbor’s two-story view for good. To create Read More
Make your exterior pop with color and curb appeal. Flower boxes bursting with colorful potted perennials and small flower-producing shrubs are a great addition to your exterior space. Sure, you could spend up to $100 for a ready-made flower box. Or you could experience the priceless satisfaction of building your Read More
The post Add Life to Your Outdoor Space: the DIY Flower Box appeared first on LiveAbode.
Maximize your outdoor time this summer by incorporating shade into your garden. Not only does shade make an outdoor space more comfortable, it also protects from the sun’s harsh rays. Designing for shade also incorporates an often overlooked element of landscape design: the ceiling plane. No matter how solid, transparent, Read More
Outdoor spaces have become extremely popular design projects, but if the sun is blazing a shade structure or pergola can make the space more usable. The following trends and tips cover everything you need to know about pergola design. Design Tips Design for longevity Worry-free and low maintenance are key Read More
You don’t need much space or fancy patio furniture to turn an outdoor area into an inviting spot for enjoying a meal outside. A few chairs drawn up around a cafe table under a shade tree, or benches and a folding table on a roof terrace, are all it takes Read More
When it comes to absorbing the punishing effects of summer sun, wind, rain storms and pool parties, your outdoor furniture bears as much of the brunt as your home’s other exterior elements. Even furniture touted as “weatherproof” needs its share of care. Follow these on a regular basis, and you’ll Read More
The post 5 Ways to Take the Dull Out of Your Outdoor Furniture appeared first on LiveAbode.
When your house gives you square-footage-challenged lemons, you make square-footage lemonade … or in my case, lemon-wheel-garnished sangria. Each spring, as the weather changes from dreadful to dreamy, I come to realize how my dining room only accommodates two to three people max. Knowing that three is a crowd and Read More
The post How to Transform Your Unused Carport Into an Outdoor Dining Room appeared first on LiveAbode.